Important Wildcat News

Important Wildcat News
In addition, to Wednesdays, the Technology Help Desk will be open on Tuesdays & Thursdays as well at least this week and next. It's open from 3:30 to 5:00 pm. PLEASE make sure you complete the Help Desk Work Order Form and follow up with any issues.

The Homework Center is now open, Monday-Thursday from 3:40 - 4:40 in the library. This is place for you to go and complete homework before you leave school for the day. There will be a teacher available to help with questions.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome to blogging!

As we discussed yesterday in class, we will be using individual blogger accounts as our class journals this year. The main purpose of the journals is to improve your writing skills. This is not twitter, text messaging, IM or other types of pure social interaction and those informal writing skills are not acceptable in you posts or comments. You are expected to use proper capitalization, puncuation, spelling, sentence and paragraph structure.

To make sure that all student accounts are functioning correctly and the settings are right, we will be signing into the account as well as using the comments and settings elements of blogger.
Please add a comment to this posting indicating what your goal in this class is for the year.

46 comments:

Mrs. Goeldner said...

When you click on the comment link below the posting, a pop up window will appear for you to add your comment. Make sure you select your identity and then choose PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT

VanillaR@!n said...

I am really looking foward to be in this class because i really want to learn how crat an animation character and with you professional help i will learn how to creat one

Ruby said...

I want to learn how to creat an animation character.

raquelg said...

In animation I would like to learn how to create characters on the computer and make them move, such as making videos of any kind.I dont know alot about animation only that one can bring their creations too life.

Anonymous said...

My goal this year is for animation is to be a good student and learn all I can from Mrs. Goeldner. My other goal is to also pass this class with a "A."

silver17 said...

my goal in this class is to learn more about computers and animation.

cheadmann said...

My goal in the animation is to learn the basics of animation since i don't know much about animation. I would also like to see if I can learn more to see if I want a carrer in animation.

MATA, J said...

I wish to improve in my graphic designing skills. Hopefully this class will do so. What I expect is for interesting things to happen, perhaps even make a animation cartoon. I also would like to compete in the competition you have suggested to everyone. As well as trying to make my own "Vocaloid"... hopefully.

Odra Rodriguez said...

My goal for this class is to learn how to design some fancy animations. I know nothing about animation except that it's hard and a long process which I'm prepared for because all I know about designing/drawing on the computer is MS Paint.

Mayra said...

My goal for this class is to learn the main aspects of animation. I want to learn how to create 3D objects and make them move. I want to learn how I can make art in a computer rather than by hand. I am also excited to start using the new Macs. They look shiny and professional, and I like shiny things.

abraham said...

been in the first class of animation seems to be perty good. my goal for this class is to learn several sutff about animation. and learn on what careers it could be used on and how to be used on

Zeke said...

My goal this year for animation is to learn as much as i can. Honestly, I have really no clue of what this class is about. I hope its going to be a fun new creative class that we can make movies, animations, and other cartoon things.

=/ Wut? said...

Louis : my goal for animation is to learn and descover new hieghts of talent>=p jk

TrippyHippyAriel said...

My goal in this class is to learn new things. I have taken art before, and honestly, I failed it, bad. I also took BCIS, it was a fairly easy class for me, but in this class i hope i can learn more things and that this class can challenge me.

~*la brown bear*~ said...

My goal in this class is to know how to design and animate things while using the stuff I learned in art and to learn new things.

Ninette Soriano said...

My goal for this class is to improve my drawing skills. I also want to learn the basics of animation because it seems very interesting and I want to challenge myself. The one thing that I think will help me in this class is that I can draw certain things such as some cartoons and objects.

Just Do It =b said...

My goal for this class is too learn animation. Once i learn animation i will discover the key points of this subject and learn each key point to better perfect my skill. LOL >=D

krima_shane said...

My goal for this year in this class is too learn all the tihngs nessicasry to creat a chareter .

swaqq23 said...

My goal for this animation class is to learn as much as I can. I want to learn how to make characters like the way they have in the cartoons that are little brothers and sisters watch. I especially want to lean how to make a car from the movies cars!!!!..

pedroo said...

My goal for this class is to learn everything about animation especially how to create it ......... what job can i obtain 4rom learning animation???? and all the hystory!!!!!

SHOUT OU TO DAVID SOLIS AND ISA!!!!!

Josh Alarcon said...

My goal for this class is to learn how video games are created. The reason behind this goal is that I am adictid to the video game called Halo. So, ever since a played that I became interested in animation. I hope that I can meet this goal.

caramel storm said...

My goal for the next 177 days of the school year is i want to learn how to work with animations and create an animation cartoon. I would like to learn the basics of animation and learn more about the computers and how they work. I think the hole animation thing is very interesting i cant wait to learn more about that stuff it will really make my school year fun.

tilin said...

the goal that i wont to acheave befor this 177 day are over is to see how much i can acheav whit not noing that much tecnolegy i whot to b able to know alot about eddeding pics and storys :))

Noemi Rosales said...

My goal for this class is to learn how to animate objects so I can have it as a hobby and maybe use it for Senior Project or in the future if I ever need to. I also want to learn how cartoons appear on our TV screens.

j0Jo said...

My goal for this class is to be able to increase my computer skills. This class seems very helpful in my life long goal to be a graphic designer. I feel that the leasons and teachings i'll learn in this class will prepare me for my plans for the future

jon said...

I wanna learn more about this art.It could help me for future projects.....My toe hurts!!!

OMG Bacon!!! said...

I would like to learn to make little cartoons to enjoy, because it would be nice to make something entertaining.

Luis A said...

I want to learn how to make animations so I can have further knowledge on certain programs.

Tito said...

I need to get as much as I can out of this class to get the job I want. I want to be a Video Game Tester & I need to things with animation & computers to qualify for the job.

Darkfang24 said...

My goal for this class is to improve my computer skills in areas of animated video and 3-D gameplay. I am very good at "adapting," classes such as animation to fit my needs in everyday life.

chaarley said...

what i want out of this class is to be more creative anf learn more about animation.

Edwin Cristiano Gabriel Ronaldo Mendez said...

My goal for the next 177 days in this class is to learn how to work with animation i want to lear everything about animmation.

Sylvia G said...

My goal for this class this year is to learn the aspects of animation. I also want to learn how to create things in 3D. Also my goal is to pass this class and gain knowledge about animation.

Marissa said...

My goal for this 177 days left of this school year will be how to create 3D characters. This class seemed very exciting when I had heard about this class I thought that it would be fun and i could teach others about how to create animated characters of that sort. I really look forward to really getting into this topic.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. G, how you doing? I have many goals this year. But for this class, one of the things that I would like to achieve is to become a tremendeously good blogger. Also I would like to become an amazing writer. Well see you later. Bye.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M@RCO said...

My goal for the rest of this long year is to learn animation stuff. I would also like to learn about how to create like cartoon characters in 3d. This class has not yet started but i hope that it is not boring.

hectorb said...

My goal this year is to be able to learn new things with the computer and other skills.

Angel said...

my goal for this year is to learn how animation works.I have all been facinated with video games.So thats why i got in this class and i will reach my goal.

Snicklefrittz said...

I wann learn how to make characters like the ones in the movies like madagascar and what not

mane said...

i am not sure if i want to be here but while i am in here i will try to get you number Mrs Goeldner jk. no seriously, but while im in here ill try to learn.

grecia said...

Mrs.Goeldner my goal for this class is to learn as much as I can from you. I hope to gain knowledge from being in you're class that I can take with me to the future. Even though I'm not big on computures I want to learn as much as I can.

Jovanna G. said...

My goal for this class is to learn how to make movies and to put motion on pictures.

Kaylin said...

My goal for animation for this class is to learn as much as I can about animation. Also I want to learn how to create my own character and make it move.

silver17 said...

class goal
my class goal is to learn a bit of animation and learn what i can do with computers and there technology.

jelgoa said...

i want to be able to master animations and all its other perks.